Sr. Analyst, Onboard Revenue Operations
Sr. Analyst, Onboard Revenue Operations
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Sr. Analyst, Onboard Revenue Operations. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Onboard Revenue Operations Sr. Analyst is responsible for supporting the Onboard Revenue teams (Shipboard and Shoreside) ensuring they have all the right tools and processes in place to track and achieve the $1.2B annual revenue target across all revenue areas, including Beverage, Casino, Spa, Photo, Art, Retail, Internet, Amenities, and any other new business opportunities. Identification of opportunities to improve key results through financial analysis and management improvements are key activities. Effective written and verbal communication of this information is critical to the success of this position.
- Develop and maintain the analytical tools used by the Shipboard Marketing & Revenue Managers to track revenue on a daily basis onboard their ships and support them in their day to day operations with ad hoc questions/inquiries.
- Administer and oversee the Shipboard M&R Manager"s quarterly bonus calculations and awards based on eligibility criteria identified through reporting.
- Develop and maintain standard and ad hoc reporting.
- Conduct revenue analysis including volume/rate (yield) relationships.
- Analyze operating results by decision-relevant variables.
- Identify and quantify opportunities to improve KPIs through information gathering and analysis.
- Prepare fact-based written recommendation to improve financial performance.
- Prepare quantitative and qualitative business cases, evaluating new products, services, or providers.
- Summarize variance investigations and assist in the development of action plans.
- Build and maintain regression (or other analytical) models to predict effects of operational initiatives.
- Assist in the development and implementation of benchmark reports for operating groups.
- Assist Operations and Corporate Planning with capital budgeting and analysis.
- Four-year Bachelor"s degree in Finance or Statistics or similar background.
- 2+ years of work experience in analysis, project planning, and business case development.
- Able to analyze extensive and complex ranges of data, information, processes and, system solutions to produce effective and efficient business solutions.
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Able to manage multiple small and large projects that run in tandem.
- Understanding of the business in order to validate findings and conclusions and ensure data integrity and accuracy at all times.
- Understanding of database design and information systems, structure, functions and processes, and experience with database tools.
- Knowledge of statistics and predictive behavior modeling.
- Knowledge of Hyperion BI Suite, Oracle Database, SAS, Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project strongly preferred. Knowledge of Brio is helpful.
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret business documents, as well as common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to inquiries from other departments, customers, or members of the business community.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
Join our team as a Sr. Analyst, Onboard Revenue Operations. Once you click to apply below, it will take you 10-15 minutes to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.