Coordinator, Casino Operations
Coordinator, Casino Operations
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, FL. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The essential function of a Casino Operations Coordinator is to provide the highest possible level of service to our preferred player casino database of high value guests. In the role, the coordinator is responsible for selling, booking and confirming these guests on their next cruise. To be effective, the coordinator must be organized, detail oriented, committed to outstanding customer service and able to quickly calculate and make decisions based on available financial data.
- Engage in direct sales and marketing to casino guests for future cruises by responding to all email and telephone calls and by personally following up on all guest issues.
- Book guests and their families directly onto cruises, often using their sales skills and relationships to either up-sell or fill distressed sailings.
- For all of the Loyalty casino program special events, directly contact potential guests with invitations and provide confirmed guests with cruise details. Monitor group stateroom inventory against actual bookings. Process and track cruise payments from both casino operations and guests.
- Maintain and ensure the integrity of databases for Loyalty casino players and all players sourced from outside marketing representatives and land based casino partners. Contribute to both enhancements to the design and updates to both the databases and the individual casino player tracking sheets.
- Manually import all player files from the received from the fleet, update each record with new activity, and ensure that the database is accurate at all times as this is the basis for all our player transactions, reports and the source of our event invitations.
- Interact with current and potential players regarding credit applications, play history and general information regarding the program.
- Research the financial viability of potential players for the purpose of providing up-front complimentaries by working with nationwide casinos. Track all up-front complimentaries from all sources of marketing and create overall analysis that influences spending of the marketing budget.
- Respond to all incoming communications to the Loyalty casino program, approximately 400 calls and 200 emails per week.
- Provide shoreside support to all onboard Casino Hosts and Casino Management teams.
- Maintain financial records, create financial analysis, and act as audit/control for expense accounting.
- Reports include: Extended lines of credit, wire transfers, cost of sale reports and YOY monthly statistics including gross and net revenue.
- Work with both Central Credit and guests to compile all data required for player credit applications, get approval from casino management and then ensure that these are passed onto the Casino Managers.
- Work with Accounting on all wire transfers into the casino.
- Create and track all requests for rebates and cruise discounts.
- Compile data and create financial analysis by generating standard weekly and monthly financial reports as well as collecting, monitoring and managing all financial data to be presented to Revenue Manager, Casino or Director of Onboard Revenue.
- Maintain Player Log detailing all individual financial transactions and sailings for the information of the Casino Managers onboard.
- High school graduate (or equivalent).
- College degree in Business Management or related field is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent follow up skills and proactive approach to daily job responsibilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for a multicultural environment with all customers and employees.
- Strong computer skills, especially email programs, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Casino experience extremely helpful.
- Ability to deal with problems and find solutions.
- Ability to organize time and work independently.
- Ability to work as a team and contribute to group meetings.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Ability to articulate and present extensive and complicated procedures and instructions, written and spoken.
- Strong computer skills including email programs, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Join our team as a Coordinator, Casino Operations. Once you click to apply below, it will take you 10-15 minutes to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Onboard Revenue Ops