The Application Process
As a leader in the hospitality industry, we are driven by our dedicated employees who deliver a superior experience to our guests around the globe. While our ships offer the most innovative and stunning experience, we believe our number one asset is our employees.
RCL offers many unique career opportunities. If you are interested in coming aboard and joining a team of passionate and innovative employees, then follow the steps below and start your voyage with Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
Register on our corporate careers website and create a profile:
One of the first steps you will need to take in order to browse and apply for corporate careers at RCL is to create a user name and password. You will also have the option of attaching your resume (Word or PDF file format is preferred). You will be guided through a series of steps in creating your profile, such as outlining your prior work experience and education, and listing any relevant certifications and references. Even if there is not a position open at the time, this is a great proactive step you can take to get your information into our database. This makes your information readily accessible by our recruitment team. You can also request the option to be notified as positions become available that match the criteria you select.
Browse our jobs database:
We have designed this website to be user-friendly, so that you can easily and quickly search for the right career opportunity for yourself. Please note that our system works best with Internet Explorer, not Firefox.
You have the following options:
- Search by Keyword- If you don’t know a specific job title, but have a type of position in mind, you can search our site for all jobs that have the word “Purchasing” in it and it may draw up the following types of roles (Buyer, Supply Chain, Commodity Manager, etc.)
- Search by a Job ID # - If you’ve seen a posting somewhere other than our site and it references a specific job id # you can enter it and pull up the full job description information and apply in our system
- Search by Job Field - If you have an interest in a specific area of our business, you can use our drop down menu to select from our various business units (i.e. Hotel Operations, Sales, Accounting, etc.)
- Search by Location - If there’s a particular part of the country you are focusing on, you can narrow your search on our site by selecting from the location drop down menu
Apply for a specific role:
Once you have selected a position for which you are interested in applying, be sure that the following steps have been completed:
- Enter all information on your personal profile
- Attach your resume
- Complete the questionnaire for the position
After submitting your application you typically will be notified of the status of your application. If selected, you will be contacted by our Corporate Talent Acquisition Team to discuss the next steps in the interview process.